Business Ethics and Etiquette with Marsha Owen
- Virtual Session
- Group Training
Managing Business Ethics and Etiquette in the workplace can often be challenging. Please join IAAP’s Complete Office Companion contributor Marsha Owen as she shares her expertise on the following topics:
• How do I keep confidential information “confidential”?
• What constitutes harassment and what are my options?
• How can I assist in managing those inevitable office politics and maintain a sterling reputation?
• What does that new boss need to know to assist him or her in managing successfully?
• As the diversity of the workplace changes, how can I communicate more effectively?
• If I work in an “open office environment,” how can I demonstrate respect for my co-workers and expect the same in return?